CMM-Manager from QxSoft
Simply Powerful CMM Software
CMM-Manager is a task-oriented, highly intuitive, plug-n-play, 3D metrology software package that Helmel offers for expanded capabilities and CAD based programming on our CMMs. The fully integrated environment features walk-in quick-measure, one-click CAD-measure, collision-free CAD-teach, virtual simulation, real-time verification, advanced path planning, CAD alignment, datum alignment and many more smart functions. Object oriented interface allows easy program creation without need for a text editor or complex command-line programming language.
CMM-Manager also offers flexible yet easy-to-use functionalities, including graphical probe configuration management, automatic tip calibration, auto-probe path generation, auto-collision detection, cross section and surface scanning, group feature measurement and GD&T competency. You will also have superior Reporting and exporting tools.
CMM-Manager supports all 3 and 5-axis Renishaw Touch Trigger Probes and the SP25 Scanning Probe, plus related probe and stylus change racks and probe accessories. Optical/video non-contact measurement, Rotary Axis and Gear Inspection options are available.
Whether for lab, gage room or production floor, CMM-Manager brings a refreshingly simple and easy-to-learn dimensional metrology environment to your fingertips so you can extract maximum utility, performance and return-on-investment from your Helmel CMM.
Available in non-CAD and full-CAD versions for all Helmel CMMs, manual or DCC.
Learn about CMM-Manager in 10 minutes
CMM-Manager Software: Features & BenefitsCMM Manager brochure
Fully Integrated 3D Metrology Software
- Task oriented working environment with intuitive interface design, easy to learn and easy to use.
- Walk-in measurement for quick dimension check
- One-click automatic CAD-measure
- Collision-free CAD-teach
- Virtual simulation and real-time verification
Advanced Path Planning
- Automatic probing angle selection
- Collision detection and collision avoidance
- Inspection path optimization
- Automatic Tip Calibration
- Iterative datum alignment to improve the accuracy and repeatability of the alignment results for datum points distributed on prismatic surfaces as well as free-form sculptured surfaces
- CAD alignment for free-form surfaces
- 3-2-1 alignment for prismatic datum features
- GD&T - ASME Y14.5
- Text and Graphical Reporting
- Output to Printer, Microsoft Excel, PDF, several SPC formats, AS-9102, etc.
- Actual measured data exported to CAD can be used to take your reverse engineering application to new heights of efficiency and accuracy.
- Exporting actual measured data to an IGES, DXF or ASCII file format
Import Native Format Nominal CAD Model. CAD Formats include:
- Catia V4, V5, V6
- Pro-E, Creo
- UG, etc.
|Lite DCC||Lite Manual||CAD DCC CMM||CAD Manual CMM|
|Lite Software Info
||Manual Software Info
||DCC Software Info
||Standard Software Info
CMM Manager can be retrofitted to any other manual or DCC CMM in your facility to be compatible with your Helmel CMM.